Friday, November 18, 2011

Miles in Haiku (the 7-5-7 version)~ Mi-ku

Meet and Greet
In Nowhere Colorado
Went to see a pup
Just $25 dollars? Sold

Namesake
Mild, mellow, quiet, yet cool
Must be a jazz dog
Nice to meet you Miles Davis

Miles, is that you?
First- so sweet and affable
Then- rampant barking
Is this Miles or Kujo?

Road trip!
'87 Mazda is packed
I know we've just met
But it's time to hit the road

Boise
Is that a pug or sausage?
Just one little bite...
Hmm... living room or bathroom?


Portlandia
Truths: old ladies are scary 
So are paper bags
Grocery carts everywhere

Runaway or Walkabout part I
First time without my Meghan
I am outta here
Under the porch looks safest

Runaway or Walkabout part II
What in the hell was that noise?!
Crack pipes and hookers
Typical night in Gresham

Condo Livin
Smaller spaces and less walks
Dogs barking... barking
The red couch is quite nice though

Ivy
Walks have become substandard
'"Go" in the ivy'
What happened to all the parks?


Opinions
People think I am skiddish,
That I can't relax...
I call it "particular"

Things I surprisingly like
Hair dryers, baths, and brushings
Getting my teeth brushed
Close and personal snuggling 

Things I never learn from
Tartness: lemon and lime rinds 
Chasing a pen light
Vacuum cleaners- friend or foe?












No comments:

Post a Comment